Sunday, 12 February 2017

Valentines Date Night Makeup

Even though I haven't got a date for Valentine's day *cries* I still decided to share the makeup I would wear if I wasn't lonely for the night, I decided to base this around the beautiful crimson colour in my new Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette and go for the typical pink/red colours associated with the day.

Products:

L'Oreal true Match Foundation - 1W
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer - Green
LA Girl Pro Concealer
Maybelline Instant Eye Eraser
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Soap & Glory Solar Powder
Benefit Dandelion Blusher
Rimmel Brow This Way Wax & Powder
Zoeva Cocoa Blend - Lid: Warm Notes, Transition & Lower Lash Line: Substitute for Love, Crease: Freshly Toasted & Subtle Blend
Maybelline Lash Sensational
MAC Mehr

♥︎ 

10 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Love these tones on you!

    Www.honorireland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous look, it looks super natural and wearable, perfect for a Valentine's look. You really pull off that tone of eyeshadow too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your photos! These kinds of shades really suit you ♥♥

    ReplyDelete