Sunday, 9 July 2017

My Summer Bucket List!


I did one of these posts last year and as I sit here I am one week into my summer holidays and have not yet got around to doing anything remotely exciting except work, work and more work. Last year I nearly completed my whole summer bucket list bar a couple which at the time was impossible for me to complete so I thought why not do it again. It's my last school summer holiday so why not have the time of my life. *Begins to sing like Dirty Dancing*

Go somewhere I have never been before
There are some many cities in the UK I have not yet visited but at the same time much of my hometown I have lived in constantly for 18 years of life is probably undiscovered so this summer I will go places, see new things and experience everything there is to offer.

Go on holiday with friends
There is currently one in the planning process (if we can ever decide where to go) which I really REALLY hope happens as I know it would be the best few days ever. 

Go to the beach
Now, this is just a summer must!

Pass My Driving Test
This is my biggest goal as I know if I do this I will be able to go anywhere, be free with little restraints but it seems to be harder than I first thought it would.

Visit a safari park
This is a bit of a random one but my whole life I have wanted to go on safari and this summer that would be unrealistic to think of but I have never even been to a safari park so I need to go!

Go horse riding
This was on last years bucket list and I did a short beginner ride for an hour to see if I liked it and I loved it so this time I would want to do a more scenic route and learn to gallop rather than just a slow walk.

Go on a zip wire 
I love the adrenalin of adventure sports and I have one quite local so I am determined to go on it.

Read some books
I cannot remember the last time I read a book that wasn't for A Level English and although it has kind of put me off staring at a page of words I want to get back into reading as I have so many unread ones on my bookshelf.

Have a picnic
Again, I'm sure this is a summer essential!

Bake
Like reading I can't remember the last time I did this even though it is possibly one of my favourite things as I find it so calming and a great way to get away from stress.

Collect memories
Last summer I started a photo album, this year my parents bought me a scrapbook for my 18th birthday as my adult life began I can document it and I hope to stick to it.

What's on your bucket list?

♥︎

4 comments:

  1. Your bucket list is almost identical to what mine would be but I think you're more likely to complete it than I am! I never do all that I want to do! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only do what I want if I write it down as it feels more real if that makes sense ahah x

      Delete
  2. This sounds like such a great list - I really want to go horse riding again this summer.

    http://ohduckydarling.com

    ReplyDelete